How often are you given the chance to really explore where you are, why you are there and how to move forward? When was the last time someone asked you what YOU thought was the best solution for your health and happiness?
Someone Who Gets Where
I Want To Go
You have all the answers, but accessing them is a different story. Where do you start? How do you start? How do you implement the changes you want to make?
What if there was someone who could help you make sense of it all?
What would that be worth to you?
Somethings Missing, But You Don’t Know What
If this sounds familiar:
- “Maybe If I was better at, or had more of, then I would be more confident. I would be happier if I was more confident.
- If I was more confident then I could attract the things I want. I could do things I love, with people I love, and spend my time how I want to.
- If I were more confident, then I could finally be myself around other people.
- I want to be great at being myself, being happy with who I am and not giving a fuck what anyone else says, thinks, has or does.
- If I were happy with myself then I wouldnt need to compare myself to others, or judge them to credit or discredit myself.
- If I live with confidence, then what anyone else does is irrelevant. I am digging who I am – I need nothing more.
- I want to stop beating myself up, and stop sabotaging my health with unhealthy choices. I know I am a healthy person, I just don’t act that way”.
How do you get there?
You need to change in some way, but how do you do that?
“I cant keep thinking, feeling and acting the same way as I always do – that takes me in circles. I need to break the cycle.
What I currently believe about myself, I know it not to be true, but It rules my life and continues to play out that way. I always fall short of what I know I can do.
Its no surprise that this belief continues. Im doing the same thing I always have. I live within my comfort zone and I haven’t even realised that I have been doing so. If I do things differently, then maybe things will change. But change is scary, its unfamiliar, I don’t like it.
I need to push myself to make the changes in my life that I know I need to do. I wish I had someone who could help me push myself.
I know what I need to do, I just have trouble doing it.
Im trying to make sense of It all, but theres just too much going on. Where do I start, how do I start? This is why I haven’t started yet. This is a big change. Maybe its time I found someone who can help me make sense of all this, support my decision to do so and help me catch myself when I kid myself.
I think I need a Health Coach”.
We work to establish where disharmony exists within your lifestyle.
You take action to implement targeted strategies we have discussed, which gradually bring your lifestyle into balance.
A Lesson From Functional Medicine
In order for a tree to grow and sustain itself, the roots must be nourished with rich, fertile soil. With proper nourishment, the tree can flourish.
Our Attitudes, Beliefs and Experiences are the water we choose to feed, or deny our roots. We must adjust them to support the growth of our roots.
Our lifestyles constitute the roots of our health. When we turn our attention towards nurturing our roots, symptoms may fade and a state of harmony can be enjoyed. It is when the soil is devoid of nutrients do the leaves of a tree start to brown and decay.